1 year contract HR Admin Assistant (Part Time)
- Provide administrative support to ensure efficient operations of the office and showroom.
- Ensure operations of equipment by completing preventive maintenance requirements, calling for repairs, maintaining equipment inventories.
- Maintain office supplies inventory by checking stock to determine inventory level and replenish stock when required.
- Make travel arrangements such as but not limited to booking of flights, land transport and hotel.
- Provide support in employee life cycle process such as recruitment, onboarding, development and offboarding activities
- Process HR benefits claims, leave application and
- Assist in the implementation of associate engagement initiatives and activities
- Any other duties as assigned
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS
- Diploma or GCE ‘A’ level
- One to two years of administration or HR support experience.
- Proficient in the Microsoft Office software
Working location: Tanjong Pagar
Woking Hours: 3 days a week/half day everyday (Flexible)
Interested applicants please send in resume to [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
Angela Teh Ling Wei (CEI No.R1104464)
Email Address:[Click Here to Email Your Resume]
Recruit Express Pte Ltd / EA Licence No: 99C4599
We regret only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
Recruit Express Pte Ltd