1 Year Contract E&I Technician *Pharma MNC*
Recruit Express Pte Ltd| Date Posted: 29-Aug-2020
EA Licence No: 99C4599|EA Personal Registration No: R1875289
Diploma, Bachelor's / Honours
- Review all Job Packages for accuracy and understanding prior to initiating the work.
- Knowledge in BAS/PCS/PLC/HMI.
- Perform troubleshooting through logical thinking process.
- Knowledge in Maintenance and Calibration Processes and Standards.
- Knowledge in DCS (Distributed Control System) Interface.
- Exposed and knowledge in Blue Mountain Regulatory Asset Manager (BM RAM) and create Measurement Date Template.
- Coordinate with MRO storeroom personnel to establish and maintain the proper stocking levels of parts and equipment required to provide maximum equipment uptime at the lowest possible costs.
- Basic knowledge in Biotechnology process system such as Chrom/ Column/ HCU, Centrifuge operation, filtration system, Clean In Place (CIP), Viral Retention Filter/ Ultrafiltration/Diafiltration (VRF/UFDF), Freeze Thaw System, Homogeniser and Fixed/Portable tanks.
- Basic knowledge in utilities system such as DI System, HVAC System, Boiler System, HVAC and Process Chiller System, Cooling Tower System, Compressor/ Compressed Air System, Water Systems (i.e. Soft Water / DI / PFW), Clean Steam Process, Water for Injection (WFI) System and Cold room and freezer.
- Knowledge in Analytical and Laboratory Instrumentation.
- Ensure high quality equipment history is entered for 100% of all work ordered executed and provide feedback to the Supervisor regarding the correctness and quality of the Job Plans.
- Accurately confirm 100% of the daily time into the computerized maintenance management system.
- Participate in Root Cause Analyses (RCA's) to identify potential root cause and follow up on all corrective actions and preventive actions.
- Troubleshoot to resolve electrical and instrument problems, repair, calibration and return to service with minimal downtime.
- Performs technical completion of all maintenance work order; initiate follow up work order and discrepancy notification as necessary.
- Co-ordinate and execute LOTO and follow all specified safety practices described in the Job Safety Analysis. Adopt behavior based safety and ensure no violation to any safety procedure which will cause safety risk.
- Comply with all RSTO's Safety, Health & Environmental (SHE) requirements, never put oneself and others at safety & health risks, and report any workplace accidents, near misses and hazards as soon as practicable.
- Provide support to manufacturing and utility during routine and shutdown maintenance work; and product switch-over in support of plant operations.
- Basic knowledge in Discrepancy Management System, Change Management System and Corrective Action and Preventive Action (CAPA) Systems and Processes.
- Minimum Diploma / ITC in Electrical, Instrumentation Engineering or equivalent background in instrument calibration and electrical.
- Prior Working knowledge in a pharmaceutical industry will be added advantage.
- Able to perform shift hours or standby duty as required.
- Drive continuous improvement (Kaizen) to optimize and simplify work process.
- Able to handle level 1 Change request
Interested candidates can write in to Ann at [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
Ann Goh Xin Ting
E.A License: 99C4599
Recruit Express Pte Ltd