1 Year Contract Customer Service Coordinator (Pharma MNC)
- Managed order entry work load so that orders were entered the day received
- Coordinated orders with production to ensure on time and complete to customers.
- Addressed incoming customer inquiries and offered productive solutions that increased customer satisfaction.
- Liaising with external vendors (Recall, Courier Services, DHL etc)
- Booking of meeting rooms
- Coordinate new hire induction program – Medical, Regulatory, AQO, DSU, and MI related activiti
- Maintain contract agreements in CLM
- Booking of flights / hotels for overseas trip and for local medical driven meetings
- Relabeling and Repackaging (PQ11 – upload in MSB)
- Liaise with distributor on destruction of samples
- Review signed order against Controlled Drug (CD) checklist
- Min Diploma in any studies
- Minimally 1 year of administrative experience would be preferred
- Office hours, 5 days
- Pharma MNC
- Experience in SAP is a must
All Interested candidates are invited to email your resume in MS Word format to:
j[Click Here to Email Your Resume]
Please include your full working experience, education background, notice period, expected salary.
Company Reg. No. 199601303W | EA License Number: 99C4599
We regret to inform that only suitable candidates will be shortlisted for an interview.
(EA Personnel No: R1658827 Yong Joey)
Recruit Express Pte Ltd