1 Year Contract Continuous Improvement Specialist (Up to $6500)
- Responsible for managing project teams to streamline processes and eliminate waste to achieve optimum efficiency and effectiveness
- Responsible for driving Continuous Improvement culture, operational productivity as per the IMEX standards
- Partner with Site OpEx Team to train and facilitate the use of Lean Six Sigma methodologies in Manufacturing
- Ensure that the active CI projects are up to date & progressing in a timely manner
- Understand and find out root cause analysis, risk analysis and definition of solutions for key issues.
- Create equipment specifications / drawings and basis of design as required and ensure that existing documentation is accurate and appropriate
- Provide technical inputs on the design or selection of process equipment, layout, and facilities systems. Responsible for document preparation and leading the commissioning, post construction cleaning, start-up and validating works on new equipment, facilities and utilities of the project
- Maintain a system for tracking and visibility of all the CI’s from all sources.
- Diploma or Degree in Science or Degree in Engineering, in Chemical Engineering
- Min 3 years’ experience in a relevant manufacturing environment as Process Technician, Shift Team Supervisor, Process Engineer, Automation Engineer, Scientist etc.
- Location: West
- Able to convert to perm/ extension after contract ended
All Interested candidates are invited to email your resume in MS Word format to:
[Click Here to Email Your Resume]
Attention to: Yong Joey
or call 6736 3280 for a further discussion.
We regret to inform that only suitable candidates will be shortlisted for an interview.
EA Personnel No: R1658827 (Yong Joey)
EA License No: Recruit Express Singapore
Recruit Express Pte Ltd