1 Year Contract Compliance Officer, KYC/CDD - Corporate Banking (Up to $4,500)
Recruit Express Pte Ltd| Date Posted: 11-Oct-2020
EA Licence No: 99C4599|EA Personal Registration No: R1986990
Diploma, Bachelor's / Honours
- Ensure performance of KYC to the standards expected and in accordance with the bank’s AML and KYC Policies and Procedures
- Includes reviewing and checking for completeness of CDD information and supporting documentations for new and existing customers (periodic review) and performing risk assessments in line with the bank’s AML and KYC Policies and Procedures.
- Manage KYC / CDD trigger events and reviews and ensure appropriate actions are taken in accordance with the AML and KYC Policies and Procedures.
- Perform name screening and searches on prospective customers and existing customer base.
- Review and check for completeness of maintenance of static information for batch screening including clearing of alerts.
- Review and clear transactional and name screening alerts.
- Review and clear sanction screening alerts.
- Support the development of 1st line of defence controls and procedures.
- Maintenance of customer lists and records including archiving the documents
- Manage the weekly/ monthly MIS and issue reporting.
- Min. 2-3 years of KYC/CDD experience in corporate banking
- Able to start work within short notices
Interested candidates, please email your resume to:
Attention: Lynn Mak Ling Ling (CEI No. R1986990)
[Click Here to Email Your Resume]
Recruit Express Pte Ltd (EA No. 99C4599)
Recruit Express Pte Ltd