1 year Contract Client Register Administrator
- Performs clients and counterparties documentation activities to enable quick and correct analysis, processing, codification and archiving of the bank’s records and systems.
- Take charge of other responsibilities including but not limited to static data, output management, tax documentations processing, account opening formal checks, electronic and physical archiving, etc.
- Partake interactions with Front office, key shared functions (Compliance, Legal, Risks and Operations) and at Group level on client data and legal documentation.
- Participate the change management process and projects in view of the bank strategic objectives and vision.
- Foster a positive working environment within team and manage changes pro‐actively and methodically (E.g. training, coaching, communications, etc.)
- Actively apply Group FAR (Function at Risk) security principles
- University degree or equivalent
- At least 5 years experience in a similar position in the private banking industry
- Rigorous, structured, well organized, analytical and attention to details
- Good understanding of IT systems and operational banking processes
Please state your availability and current and expected salary in the resume in words format.
To learn more about this opportunity, please contact Ujun Tan at [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Technologies (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 11C3793 | EA Personnel: Ujun Tan | Registration No: R1988538