1 year contract Call Centre (Healthcare) - $1500 to $2200
You will support Call Centre Department in the answering and managing of calls, faxes and emails received from various stakeholders pertaining to appointment bookings with the highest quality and operational standards.
You duties shall include, but not be limited to the following:
- Answering incoming and outgoing calls in a timely manner and in accordance with the Hospital policy, maintaining confidentiality of caller and Hospital information as directed
- Conducting appointment bookings from all sources of referrals for the Specialist Outpatient Clinics/Centres via phone calls, faxes and emails
- Assisting in rescheduling, cancelling, re-booking and reminding of appointments
- Directing calls to internal and external stakeholders.
- Handling and resolving complaints.
- Providing call back assistance (CBA) service to callers
- Min N / O / Diploma in any courses
- Able to start work immediately
- Training provided - No experience needed
Interested candidates please send your resume to [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
Recruitment Consultant: Huang Jingsheng Kevyn (R1333338)
Recruit Express Pte Ltd (99C4599)
Recruit Express Pte Ltd