1 Year Contract Bank Operations Associate - Global Markets
Recruit Express Pte Ltd| Date Posted: 14-Jan-2021
EA Licence No: 99C4599|EA Personal Registration No: R1986990
Diploma, Bachelor's / Honours
- The role reports to the Derivative Trade Reporting, team lead within the Global Markets Operations Centre.
- As a member of the Derivative Trade Reporting team, you will be assisting the team to perform the MAS regulatory reporting obligation and ensuring in compliance with the regulatory requirements stipulated by MAS.
- Providing support of daily BAU
- Perform data quality validation and ensure completeness of reportable data.
- Ensure timely and accurate reporting
- The role will interact and liaise with Operations processing teams, Shared Services team and
- Technology to resolve issues arising from data quality checks
- Escalate any irregularities to the team lead
- Ability to analyze issues and develop recommendations for improvements
- Team Coverage Coverage and rotations of essential duty
- Team Coverage Coverage and rotations of essential duty assignments for the team as needed
- Min. Diploma / Degree in Accountancy / Finance / Business or related field
- Prior work / internship experience in banking / financial institution is advantageous
- Keen interest in the banking industry
- Able to start work within short notice
Interested candidates, please email your resume to:
Attention: Lynn Mak Ling Ling (CEI No. R1986990)
[Click Here to Email Your Resume]
Recruit Express Pte Ltd (EA No. 99C4599)
Recruit Express Pte Ltd