1 year Contract AP Analyst (Shared Service Centre) - PHARMA MNC
Recruit Express Pte Ltd| Date Posted: 26-Aug-2020
EA Licence No: 99C4599|EA Personal Registration No: R1879124
Entry Level, Experienced
Diploma, Bachelor's / Honours
- Processes accounts payable invoice matching and verifying with purchase orders, delivery Order/goods receipts.
- Ensure accounts payable invoice and expenses claims are accurate, properly coded and approved by relevant cost center Manager.
- Generates electronics (online) payments to vendors and ensure that the payments are authorized and in line with Corporate Policy and processes.
- New Vendor registration to ERP, correspond with vendors and respond to inquiries, reconciling Supplier Statement
- Clear and reconcile unallocated payments in ERP systems
- Manage incoming e-invoice, sort and distribute it to relevant AP personnel in charge.
- Ensures completeness of monthly balance sheet schedule, reconciliation of payments, prepare analysis of accounts and monitoring of accounts to ensure payments are up to date.
- Research and resolve invoice/GRIR discrepancies issues.
- Prepare AP accrual journal voucher, ensure timely closing of AP.
- Initiatives to improve AP and Payment Processes.
- Other related duties as required and/or assigned.
- Minimum of 2 to 3 years of Accounts Payable experience.
- Knowledge of relevant computer applications preferably JDE E1, Masterpack, Mapics and/or Syteline
- Min Diploma in Accounting, LCCI or ACCA intermediate.
- Able to start work immediately or on short notice
Interested candidate, kindly send a copy of your resume to: [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
Jessica Fong Zhi Tong
CEI Registration No.: R1879124
EA Licence No.: 99C4599
Recruit Express Pte Ltd