1 year Contract Accounts Payable Analyst ($2800 to $3300)
Recruit Express Pte Ltd| Date Posted: 3-Jan-2021
EA Licence No: 99C4599|EA Personal Registration No: R1333338
Diploma, Bachelor's / Honours
- Processes accounts payable invoice matching and verifying with purchase orders, delivery Order/goods receipts.
- Ensure accounts payable invoice and expenses claims are accurate, properly coded and approved by relevant cost center Manager.
- Generates electronics (online) payments to vendors, ensure cheques are authorized and in line with Corporate Policy and processes.
- New Vendor registration to ERP, correspond with vendors and respond to inquiries, reconciling Supplier Statement
- Clear and reconcile unallocated payments in ERP systems
- Ensures completeness of balance sheet schedule every month include reconciliation of payments, prepare analysis of accounts, monitor accounts to ensure payments are up to date.
- Research and resolve invoice/GRIR discrepancies issues
- Prepare journal voucher, ensure timely closing of AP
- Min Diploma in Accountancy / LCCI / ACCA
- Min 2 - 3 Years of AP experience
- Experience using ERP system (i.e. JDE E1 / MasterPack / SAP /Mapics)
- Able to start work immediately
Office Hours, 5 Days
Interested candidates please send your resume to [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
Recruitment Consultant: Huang Jingsheng Kevyn (R1333338)
Recruit Express Pte Ltd (99C4599)
Recruit Express Pte Ltd