1 Year Contract Accounts Payable Analyst ($2800 to $3100)
Recruit Express Pte Ltd| Date Posted: 29-Jul-2020
EA Licence No: 99C4599|EA Personal Registration No: R1333338
Entry Level, Experienced
Diploma, Bachelor's / Honours
- Processes accounts payable invoice matching and verifying with purchase orders, delivery Order/goods receipts.
- Ensure accounts payable invoice and expenses claims are accurate, properly coded and approved by relevant cost center Manager.
- Generates electronics (online) payments to vendors and ensure that the payments are authorized and in line with Corporate Policy and processes.
- New Vendor registration to ERP, correspond with vendors and respond to inquiries, reconciling Supplier Statement
- Clear and reconcile unallocated payments in ERP systems
- Manage incoming e-invoice, sort and distribute it to relevant AP personnel in charge.
- Min Diploma in Accountancy / LCCI / ACCA
- Min 2 - 3 Years of AP experience
- Experience using ERP system and Shared Service Centre
- Able to commit minimally 1 year
Office Hours, 5 Days
Interested candidates please send your resume to [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
Recruitment Consultant: Huang Jingsheng Kevyn (R1333338)
Recruit Express Pte Ltd (99C4599)
Recruit Express Pte Ltd