1 Year Asst. Engineer x 4/ North / $1800 - $2000
- Build assemblies using assembly procedures
- Perform a wide variety of mechanical, electronic or electromechanical assembly operations on high precision instrument.
- Follow methods and sequence of operations in performing cable routing, electronics installation and mechanical assembly.
- Provide feedback to support groups for improvements in sequencing or assembly method.
- Diagnose (if required with support groups) and perform rework on assemblies.
- Work on production improvement projects as assigned.
- Meet cycle time as defined in the cell playbook
- Responsible to execute per the instructions of supervisor/lead.
Education and/or Work Experience Requirements:
- Minimum NITEC/ Diploma in Mechanical/ Electrical/ Mechatronics
- Good electro-mechanical aptitude, manual dexterity and strong troubleshooting skills
- Strong team skills, good communication skills and attention to detail are required
Interested and suitable candidates please email your CVs in MS Word format to '"[Click Here to Email Your Resume]" and attention to “Chloe Tan Hui Lin". Alternatively click "APPLY NOW"
Chloe Tan Hui Lin
Consultant (CEI No: R1765524)
Recruit Express Pte Ltd