1 Year Account Assistant (Fixed Asset)*HEALTHCARE**WEST*
Recruit Express Pte Ltd| Date Posted: 1-Jan-2021
EA Licence No: 99C4599|EA Personal Registration No: R1333503
Entry Level, Experienced
'N' Levels / 'O' Levels, ITE/ NITEC/ Higher NITEC, Diploma
- Process fixed assets transactions relating to assets acquisition, depreciation and asset movement accurately
- Prepare journal entries to account for deferred income and any adjustment entries deem necessary.
- Monitor and clear outstanding transactions in Fixed Assets AUC / FA Clearing GL Accounts monthly.
- Create fixed asset number in SAP Fixed Assets Register
- Vet Fixed Assets purchase requisition
- Ensure timely and proper capitalisation of fixed asset
- Maintain clean desk policy with all confidential documents under lock & key.
- Handle all phone calls / email enquires with professionalism.
- Provide written responses to enquires or verbal response followed by email to confirm understanding.
- Possess at least a GCE ‘O’ level / Diploma in Accounting
- Prior experience in SAP preferred and proficient in Microsoft Office.
- High integrity, meticulous, eye for detail, independent and proactive.
- Independent, results-oriented and resourceful.
- Customer service orientated
- Able to start immediately or on short notice
Interested candidate, kindly send a copy of your resume to: [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
Denyse Nicole Tan Shuqin
CEI Registration No.: R1333503
EA Licence No.: 99C4599
Recruit Express Pte Ltd