1. Lab Info Systems 2. Clinical Informatics Lead 3. Ops Research Analytics
Role 1: Laboratory Information Systems
• Assist with the implementation of Laboratory Information System(LIS).
• Provide technical support, maintain for LIS in clinical lab.
• Maintain system upgrades and or new system installation.
• Work closely with the IT department to coordinate upgrades or instillation of new testing for Hospital Information System(EMR) and LIS.
• Support integration of LIS with Hospital information system(EMR), external reference labs, and lab analytical instruments.
• Test reconciliation for all lab interfaces.
• Coordinate setup and modify orders, reference labs, test rules, and test panels.
• Support auto-verification in the clinical lab.
• Design and develop ad hoc reports for both medical and laboratory business purposes.
• Provide 24/7 support by phone calls, email or work order system, and resolve problems.
• Able to act on emergency, system downtime and give instruction to key operator to manage the lab operational task.
• Meet with departmental and section personnel to provide direct technical support for problem definition and/or project requirements including analysis, trouble shooting, and resolution of database and project development issues.
• Manage and monitor quality control for errors and flags as Quality Assurance activities.
• Provide recommendation and coordinate preparation of test and maintenance plans for existing procedures.
• Assists with development and maintenance of educational materials for LIS. Conduct training as needed. May lead formal and informal instruction on system software or functionality.
• Support laboratory daily billing reconciliation with SAP.
• Maintain Lab Intranet website, dashboard, in-house development software/application.
Role 2: Clinical Informatics Lead
• Work concurrently as a Process Analyst in the NGEMR (Next Generation Electronic Medical Record) Project Team as well as an Informatics Analyst in the Informatics Team.
• Be certified in assigned Epic application(s)
• Certification is expected within 2 months of hire. Travel to Verona, Wisconsin, USA is required.
• Configures, documents, tests, modifies, maintains and supports assigned Epic application(s).
• Maintain ongoing certification.
• Work collaboratively with the assigned Next Generation Electronic Medical Record Functional Group team.
• Work collaboratively with the Informatics Team in assigned user area(s).
• Plan and lead discovery sessions with user leads to define user needs and facilitate decision making on the most optimal way to utilize the system.
• Plan and lead workflow and content sessions with user leads to comprehensively document requirements and suggest adjustments or enhancements based on the latest system options and configurations.
• Analyze user requirements, research solutions, and design and timeline an application solution that meets user needs.
• Identify issues within assigned application(s) as well as interdependencies with other applications and proactively work to raise and resolve issues and independencies.
• Configure, build, and test application solution following Next Generation Electronic Medical Record principles and processes.
• Develop test scripts collaboratively with user leads, validate test data, analyze test results, identify problems and defects, recommend corrective actions, and resolve problems and defects.
• Communicate progress of tasks and activities to user leads, as well as provide regular updates, discuss problems and share solutions at Informatics Team and Department of Informatics meetings.
• Participate in training.
• Review, analyze and recommend implementation of release notes received from Epic Systems. Communicate upgrade and other changes to other members of the Informatics Teams.
• Provide application support to users.
• Work collaboratively with user leads and CMIO to develop and implement annual workplans.
• Participate and perform in other duties as assigned by CMIO.
• Comply with all MOH policies and instructions. Specifically to comply with all relevant clinical and patient data protection policies and instructions.
Role 3: Strategic Ops Research Analytics
• Apply analytical, statistical and operations research knowledge to transform data into insights to facilitate decision making, leading to the achievement of long term vision in providing effective and efficient healthcare services to the population.
Key Responsibilities and Duties
• Work with stakeholders across the organisation and cluster institutions to identify opportunities to leverage on data to drive business solutions.
• Contribute or lead in delivering high quality end to end operations research and analytics solution to drive optimization and improvement of business strategies.
• Collaborate with different functional departments to operationalize models and monitor performance for models refinement over time.
• Carry out horizon scanning and research independently to identify new and apt areas where operations research and analytics can be applied.
• Perform and complete stretched tasks within tight deadlines when required.
• Participate in strategy formulation to enable and catalyze the department in meeting its KPIs.
• Statistical analysis and modeling to project workload for hospital services
• Pre-operations dashboard development to enable performance monitoring and benchmarking.
• Reporting and dashboarding roadmap implementation covering planning for Enterprise Data Warehouse, organizational Business Intelligence platform and structure, and sustainability strategy
• Hospital operations Discrete Event Simulation and Optimization to plan future hospital services and resources efficiently and propose future improvement post hospital opening.
• Data processing automations through programming and other tools to improve productivity.
Role 4: Programmes and Analytics
• To provide strategic data analytics and operational support for ‘Resilient Neighbourhoods’ focusing on targeted interventions in neighbourhoods with high healthcare utilisation.
• The incumbent will be in charge of driving the data analytics domain of the Population & Community Office with the aim of providing insights to programme leads to inform strategic decision making
• Be part of a multidisciplinary team to analyse and measure outcomes for a 2-year pilot, from operationalisation to review and evaluation
• Apply statistical methods to identify key factors that influence output/outcome
• Develop and maintain database for data analysis and analytics to identify opportunities and value
• Conceptualise problems, define data needs, evaluate data quality, transform and prepare data for analystical projects, strategy recommendations, presentations, posters and reports
• Identify appropriate techniques, explore approaches and measurements for analytical projects
• Explore and analyse trends or patterns in complex data sets
• Perform data research and analytics while employing machine learning framework to facilitate accurate data and predictive models
• Support programme leads and facilitate achievement of project milestones
• Any other duty assigned by the supervisor within the scope of the Population & Community Office
If you are interested in the position, do kindly drop your most updated resume to [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
Leon Leong De Cong
Recruit Express Pte Ltd (Healthcare & Lifesciences Division)
EA License: 99C4599
Recruit Express Pte Ltd