1. Deputy Director (Finance) 2. Finance Analyst/ Accountant (Healthcare Sector)
Our Client, various healthcare MNCs and Public healthcare organizations are currently on a lookout for a 1. Deputy Director (Finance) 2. Finance Analyst/ Accountant
Do feel free to drop us your resume and we'll get back to you shortly on this!! All are welcome to apply!
1. Deputy Director (Finance)
• Responsible for the areas of financial analysis, costing and pricing.
• Core team to implement and maintain billing and costing systems and other systems with interfaces to the billing system.
• In partnership with Clinicians and Clinical Operations, to develop financial models for strategic / new services.
• Be business partner to clinical departments: Support current management / departmental reporting and setup of new clinical services.
• Evaluation of the hospital's monthly operating results, long-range strategic plan analysis and presentations, annual budgets and monthly financial forecasts.
• Responsible for building a knowledgeable and cohesive team.
• Responsible for developing presentations to executive management, the Board of Directors and external entities.
• For new business models and potential external partnerships perform commercial and financial scenarios to in building business cases and supporting business decision making
• Clearly identifying key assumptions and testing them where possible through market based facts and comparables
• Performs scenario, sensitivity and “what if” analyses to inform the initiatives and structure.
• Evaluates the on-going financial impact and effectiveness of strategic initiatives.
• Participate in company’s initiatives to drive profitable business growth
2. Finance Analyst/ Accountant
- Be part of the team to support functions like financial planning and analysis. Scope of work includes but not limited to setting budgets, developing management reports, scenario planning for new services, conduct analyses for purpose of improvement in productivity and efficiency.
Key Responsibilities and Duties
- To perform financial analysis and provide advisory to the stakeholders of the assigned Departments through feasibility analysis on new projects and monthly financials
- To identify available and relevant dataset for analysing and development of recommendations for presentation and discussion with stakeholders so as to model and frame scenarios that will impact the organisation
- To be responsible in providing management reports of accuracy, timeliness with insightful findings and recommendations to improve performance for the assigned Departments
- Accountable for applying principles of accounting to analyze financial information from the regional companies;
- Ability of utilizing appropriate internal control knowledge for enhancing regional companies’ corporate governance;
- Evaluating companies across the regions, proposing process and systems improvements to achieve efficiency, working with the local management to develop an action plan and to implement the improvements and following up closely to ensure achievement;
- Implementing innovative policies and standard operating procedures consistently within the region;
- Provide continual support to all the regional companies; and
- Conducting special projects as requested by management
- Selected incumbent should possess excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills including senior level business and corporate partnering. You will lead in the assigned projects and accountable for the final achievement of all the objectives set.
Qualifications and Experience
• Min. A recognized and reputable Bachelor's Degree in Accounting or a related field.
• At least 10 years of relevant experience
• Knowledge of internal control principles and process improvements
• Ability to analyze financial data
• Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills including senior level business and corporate partnering
• Have a positive work attitude and able to manage projects independently
• A good team player who is also pro-active, confident, resourcefulness and able to work under tight deadlines.
If you are interested in any of the positions, do kindly drop your most updated resume to [Click Here to Email Your Resume] (Attn: 1. Deputy Director (Finance) 2. Finance Analyst/ Accountant - Leon)
Leon Leong De Cong
Recruit Express Pte Ltd (Healthcare & Lifesciences Division)
EA License: 99C4599
Recruit Express Pte Ltd