Material Control Officer
- Manage daily Inventory activities to meet the operation requirements;
- Conduct stock-take, material planning and generating inventory report;
- Perform any other duties pertaining to logistics function as may be directed;
- 3 years of related logistics store experience;
- Preferably with class 3 license;
- Diploma in Supply chain management or related logistics course;
- Singaporean only needs apply.
Interested applicants who meet the above requirements may apply by email your updated resume to [Click Here to Email Your Resume] and indicate the position applied for on the subject matter. Kindly include your last drawn and expected salary, reason for leaving each employment and notice/availability period for priority processing.
We regret only short listed candidate will be notified. By submitting any application or resume to us, you will be deemed to have agreed and consented to us disclosing your personal information to prospective department for their consideration.
Indeco Engineers Pte Ltd
Established in 1983, Indeco is the first integrated facilities maintenance and management company in Singapore to undertake the facilities maintenance of Changi International Airport’s Terminal 1. Since then, the company has flourished by building on its core strengths and emerging as one of the top and most respected maintenance companies in Singapore. Today, Indeco, a wholly owned subsidairy of integrated logistics and supply chain management solutions provider CWT Group, provides a comprehensive range of maintenance and management services for buildings and other facilities, vehicles, equipment and container repairs. And with 700-strong trained workforce, Indeco has the right expertise to meet any challenges in facilities maintenance and management. The reputation we enjoy today is built on our core values of integrity, teamwork and excellence. Customers are our top priority. We believe in giving them nothing less than the best.