Maintenance Technician (PLC) / US Chemical MNC / WEST
- To maintain plant machineries and facilities
- To attend to machine breakdown, trouble-shooting and repair.
- To assist in carrying out the installation and modification of new and existing equipment
- To conduct minor maintenance work in the company when necessary.
- To perform general housekeeping
- Minimum: NITEC/Diploma in Mechanical or Mechatronics or Electrical
- Must have PLC knowledge, preferred Electrical background
- Min. 1-2 year of experience in equipment maintenance
- Welding experience in an advantage
- Able to commit rotating shift work
To apply, please visit www.gmprecruit.com and search for Job Reference: 17228
To learn more about this opportunity, please contact Fiona Koh at [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Technologies (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 11C3793 | EA Personnel: Fiona Koh| Registration No: R1109239
GMP TECHNOLOGIES (S) PTE LTD