Intern Diffusion (Fab 3E)
GLOBALFOUNDRIES Singapore Pte. Ltd. | Date Posted: 6-Feb-2019
Diploma, Bachelor's / Honours, Masters / PhD
- This project introduces students to the real environment of wafer fabrication and manufacturing in the DIFFUSION department.
- They will understand manufacturing process variations and how to control them.
- They will also actively work with engineers to solve daily line issues
- Learns the purposes and practical uses of SPC;
- Gets trained in Excel and utilises various Excel functions to more accurately and efficiently analyze data;
- Assists engineers in chart monitoring through the use of industrial SPC analytical software
Special Skills or Background required
- Diploma from Electrical, Materials Engineering, Physics, Chemistry, or Materials Science
- Basic knowledge with keen interest in semiconductor and failure analysis
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Period: (Poly) Feb 2019 to Aug 2019