Digital Marketing Assistant (Intern/Part Time/Freelance)
The marketing assistant will support the online marketing plan. He/She will assist in sourcing and prospecting new B2B leads and opportunities primarily through online marketing.
- Optimisation of Google Adword/ SEM Campaign via monitoring of campaigns, copywriting for advertisements and landing pages.
- Optimisation of SEO for website via copy writing for website content and ongoing addition of alt-text for images with new content.
- Online marketing activities including preparation uploading blog article/ images for website.
- Familiar with Social media marketing such as facebook marketing.
- Diploma in Marketing, Mass Communications, Business or IT with Business.
- Strong communication skills and a good level of written English
- Basic Knowledge in using Wordpress
This position is suitable for undergraduates looking for part time and internship opportunities to learn, practice and apply their skills learned at tertiary institutes.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
JobPlus Pte Ltd