Cost & Pricing Analyst - flair for numbers/ strong analytical skills/ travel required
- Up to $3200 plus Variable Bonus
- 5 days
- MNC – Central, travel required.
Our client, a MNC in automotive and automotive parts is looking for suitable candidates to fill the role of Pricing Analyst.
- Perform checking, analysis, and evaluation for vehicle cost and pricing.
- Liaise with the plant and area operations on cost and pricing proposal.
- Obtain information for price change justification and simulate the profit impact
- Obtain consensus for pricing approval from management
- Communicate with plant side to obtain information for cost update/change
- Cost by factor analysis
- Obtain consensus for cost movement from management
- Minimum Degree in Business / Economics / Finance / Marketing / Information Technology
- Basic knowledge in automotive business, finance, and costing
- At least 1 year of relevant work experience, fresh graduates are welcome
- Proficient in MS Office, especially Excel
- Flair for numbers, strong analytical skills with an eye for details
- Strong perseverance with ability to multi-task and meet tight datelines
- Good interpersonal of communication skills to work with all level of people and team player
- Willingness to work long hours and travel when required
- Region Person-in-charge: Middle East / CSA
HOW TO APPLY:
** Please submit your resume in Microsoft Words to Ms Lin Zhen Yu (R1546594) **
[Click Here to Email Your Resume]
FOR IMMEDIATE CONSIDERATION:
Please indicate the below information in your resume:
- Current & Expected salary
- Reason(s) for leaving
- Availability to commence work
- Recent picture
Only Singaporeans need apply.
Due to work pass limitation, our client would not be able to secure Work Permit, EP or S pass. If you would require a Work Permit, EP or S pass, please do not apply.
RecruitPlus Consulting Pte Ltd