Assistant Manager- Operations and Admin (Ref: CY)
Leading healthcare group in Singapore, they offer an innovative and sustainable medical care to provide an excellent patient care services.
You will be offer a competitive remuneration packages and benefits and get a chance to work in one of the most renowned healthcare group in Singapore!
- Take part in the strategic planning and business policies for the organization and communicate the plans to the relevant stakeholders and management
- Review the current policies and procedures and develop suitable ones to improve the workflow
- Manage the overall financial aspects of the department such as budgeting planning, review of expenses, finances cost and targets
- Monitor on the key operational data and provide data analysis
- Work with the clinic manager on the financial target for the different service points
- Support the daily operations of the clinic
- Degree in Finance or Business admin with 3-5 years of relevant working experience
- Preferably have prior experience in healthcare operations or financing
- Outstanding communication skills
- Excellent problem-solving and analytical skills
- Good leadership experience
- Able to work under pressure and in a fast-paced environment
Interested applicants, kindly furnish us with your detailed resume in MS Words format and click "Apply Now" button.
** We regret to inform only shortlisted candidates will be notified. Applicants who do not possess necessary experience or qualification will still be considered on individual merits and may be contacted for other opportunities. **
JOBSTUDIO PTE LTD
EA License No: 10C4754
EA Personnel: Lim Sin Loong
EA Personnel Reg No: R1217121
JobStudio Pte Ltd