Executive Ship Management (ESM) is a premier ship management company preferred by the industry leaders for our superior professional expertise and bespoke services to discerning shipowner.
ESM is part of Executive Group, an ensemble of seven maritime service providers, headquartered in Singapore with offices in 11 cities around the world. Group services include ship management, management and ownership of offshore vessels, marine supply and repairs, chartering and commercial management, maritime software solutions and maritime training centre. (www.execuitve-group.com)
What we offer
The Executive Group is poised to lead the maritime services industry by driving innovations and creating strategic value for its partners.
In order to keep pace with its growth and expansion, the company is looking for highly motivated and passionate individuals to join the team with tremendous growth potential within its group companies.
Your Key Responsibilities
- Dispatch crew and official mails to vessels regularly and as instructed by the Purchase Executives / Superintendents.
- Manage the following data periodically:
- List of vessel owners and respective contact details;
- Records of owners’ instructions to respective vessels;
- Monthly survey status;
- International Maritime Organization (IMO) contact lists;
- Analysis reports (e.g. Sulphur Content Data); and
- Vessel certificates and other relevant documents (e.g. Vetting, Port State Control & Drug and Alcohol records to be maintained in in-house web system).
- Compile month-end mails from vessels and send to Superintendents for review.
- Manage the following reports periodically:
- Vessel Inspection Reports
- Drydock Reports
- Quarterly Performance Reports
- Quarterly Report Forms
- Takeover and / or Stenciling Reports
- US Voyage Declaration Forms every Quarterly
- Any other reports as and when required
- Manage renewal of various relevant certificates annually.
We are looking for Professionals
- With Diploma or Degree
- With good administrative, planning and implementation skills
- Fluency in English with good English writing skills is preferred
- Computer literacy is a must
Executive Ship Management Pte Ltd