Since 1933, Bee Cheng Hiang has promoted Singapore food culture by introducing Bakkwa (barbecued meat) to the nation and countries across the globe. Bee Cheng Hiang is a heritage awarded brand and one of the iconic representation of Singapore. It is a must-try delicacy for anyone visiting the country.
As a market leader in the barbecued meat industry, we consistently ensure high quality standards in nutrition and hygiene. We also continually invest in product research and technology innovation in order to gain and maintain our competitive advantage. Our bakkwa boasts the highest quality of meat and it contains the best natural ingredients with no added MSG, preservatives and artificial flavoring.
As in all dynamic organisations, we believe that employees are the greatest asset. We are always committed to enhance the growth of our employees' performance and their ability to work effectively as part of a team through progressive training and development.
Bee Cheng Hiang now employs more than 3000 staff with over 360 retail outlets across Singapore, Malaysia, China, Hong Kong, Macau, Taiwan, Korea, Japan, Indonesia, Vietnam and Philippines.
Our Corporate Vision:
To be Asia’s leading food company providing quality products and services to the global market.
Our Awards and Achievements:
• Singapore ISO9002 Certified since 1997
• Singapore HACCP Certified since 1999
• Singapore Promising Brand Award (2002 - 2005)
• Retail Courtesy Gold Award (2003)
• Singapore Most Popular Brand Award (2003, 2004)
• Excellence Service Awards (2003-2006, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017)
• Singapore Food Safety Partners Status with AVA (Agri-food & Veterinary Authority) since 2005
• Singapore Prestige Brand Award - Regional Brand Winner (2009)
• Singapore Prestige Brand Award - Most Popular Brand Winner (2009) • 1 of the 25 Companies that participated in the Scale-Up SG Programme (2019)