Are you looking for a challenging and exciting career in the recruitment industry? If you love to meet new people, wish to derive personal satisfaction when there are successful job matches and are able to assist candidates in attaining their dream jobs,
WE WANT YOU! JOIN US NOW!
At Success Human Resource Centre, we are constantly seeking passionate individuals who are team players with leadership qualities. We offer our employees not just a job but an exciting career with limitless opportunities. Beyond excellent career prospects and competitive remuneration packages, we continuously encourage exceptional performance through professional training, career development, and other reward and recognition schemes. We provide our employees with a conducive working environment, encourage creativity, innovation, enhance personal and corporate effectiveness as well as efficiency.
If you share our values and goals, and have what it takes to succeed, email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternatively, we also welcome you to drop by for a walk-in interview at: 1 Sophia Road, #06-23/29 Peace Centre Singapore 228149
• Supervise and check subcontractors’ works according to design drawings, specifications, shop drawings, method statement and local codes and regulations
• Design calculation, cost estimation, preparation of plans and details engineering design.
• Coordinate with supplier / sub-contractor of the tender specification and obtain the quotation from them
• Check and ensure the equipment and material offered in compliance with the specification and drawings
• Prepare weekly work schedules, and documents
• Ensure proper execution of the temporary works as planned
• Control and supervise workmen and subcontractors to make sure standards of building performance, quality, time and cost schedules, and safety are complied with
• Oversee and be overall responsible for works carried out by junior supervisors assigned under his/her care
• Responsible for keeping daily work record, including additional work claims to the clients and from the subcontractors
• Any ad-hoc project to be assigned by Project Manager
Working hours: Mon to Fri / 8.30am - 5.30pm
• Possess at least a Degree / Diploma in Mechanical Engineering or equivalent
• Must have minimum 3-5 years of M&E working experience in Service and Maintenance of Air-Con
• Strong knowledge of M&E details, working drawings and local construction practices
• Conversant with local codes and regulations
• Is a good team player and is analytical and a problem solver
• Excellent in communication skills, both verbal and writing skills, with a high level of attention to detail
• Strong interpersonal skills, ability to develop relationships and communicate with all levels of management
• Proficient Microsoft Office and other IT software
• Singaporeans only
Please ensure that applications sent through email are no bigger than 1Mb.
We thank all applicants for your interest but regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates would be notified.
Success Human Resource Centre Pte Ltd (EA License Number: 97C4832)
1 Sophia Road, Peace Centre,
#06-23/29 Singapore 228149
T: 6337 3183 | F: 6337 0329 | W: www.successhrc.com.sg