Are you looking for a challenging and exciting career in the recruitment industry? If you love to meet new people, wish to derive personal satisfaction when there are successful job matches and are able to assist candidates in attaining their dream jobs,
WE WANT YOU! JOIN US NOW!
At Success Human Resource Centre, we are constantly seeking passionate individuals who are team players with leadership qualities. We offer our employees not just a job but an exciting career with limitless opportunities. Beyond excellent career prospects and competitive remuneration packages, we continuously encourage exceptional performance through professional training, career development, and other reward and recognition schemes. We provide our employees with a conducive working environment, encourage creativity, innovation, enhance personal and corporate effectiveness as well as efficiency.
If you share our values and goals, and have what it takes to succeed, email your resume to email@example.com. Alternatively, we also welcome you to drop by for a walk-in interview at: 1 Sophia Road, #06-23/29 Peace Centre Singapore 228149
3 x Technician
$1200 - $2000
• Have to trouble shoot and rectify the problem on site
• Provide technical knowledge and back-up and ensure successful completion of scheduled activities
• Have to handle and manage technical issues
• Perform site analysis and various tests to comply with regulatory requirements
• Service and Maintenance of Air-Con
• Ensure that a high Level of professionalism and customer service is maintained at all times
• Other ad-hoc duties to be assigned
Working hours: Mon to Fri / 8.30am-5.30pm
Location: Yishun (Site)
• Shall possess NTC III (Mechanical/Electrical) certificate or above with 3 years of experience in HVAC servicing breakdown servicing and repair works.
• Shall be able to perform normal mechanical and pipe fitting and fabrication work with minimum supervision. Must know simple fitting concepts.
• Possess application knowledge of standard mechanical tools, power tools. Measuring tools and workshop equipment.
• Must know simple calculation on lengths, angles, scales, conversion of units’ etc.
• Shall have experience to determine the condition of parts and notify supervisor if replacement or repair is required.
• Class 2B with own motorcycle would be an added advantage
• Able to start work immediate or within a short notice
• With ACMV / HVAC experience
Please ensure that applications sent through email are no bigger than 1Mb.
We thank all applicants for your interest but regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates would be notified.
Success Human Resource Centre Pte Ltd (EA License Number: 97C4832)
1 Sophia Road, Peace Centre,
#06-23/29 Singapore 228149
T: 6337 3183 | F: 6337 0329 | W: www.successhrc.com.sg