Are you looking for a challenging and exciting career in the recruitment industry? If you love to meet new people, wish to derive personal satisfaction when there are successful job matches and are able to assist candidates in attaining their dream jobs,
WE WANT YOU! JOIN US NOW!
At Success Human Resource Centre, we are constantly seeking passionate individuals who are team players with leadership qualities. We offer our employees not just a job but an exciting career with limitless opportunities. Beyond excellent career prospects and competitive remuneration packages, we continuously encourage exceptional performance through professional training, career development, and other reward and recognition schemes. We provide our employees with a conducive working environment, encourage creativity, innovation, enhance personal and corporate effectiveness as well as efficiency.
If you share our values and goals, and have what it takes to succeed, email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternatively, we also welcome you to drop by for a walk-in interview at: 1 Sophia Road, #06-23/29 Peace Centre Singapore 228149
Starting work in Early Feb 2017
- Assist in daily kitchen operations and food preparation
- Ensure all foods is prepared in accordance to recipe & ensure highest standard quality
- Supervise and ensure timely execution of food production
- Manage food ordering and storage
- Provide support for maintenance of cleanliness of the kitchen & equipments
- Other Ad-hoc job duties
- Equivalent qualifications from Culinary Institution
- 1-2 years of relevant working experiences
- Good interpersonal relationships with positive attitude
- Good culinary knowledge and kitchen management skills
- Able to work in fast paced environment
- Able to work on PH and weekend
- Comfortable with split shift
Please ensure that applications sent through email are no bigger than 1Mb.
We thank all applicants for your interest but regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates would be notified.