Are you looking for a challenging and exciting career in the recruitment industry? If you love to meet new people, wish to derive personal satisfaction when there are successful job matches and are able to assist candidates in attaining their dream jobs,
WE WANT YOU! JOIN US NOW!
At Success Human Resource Centre, we are constantly seeking passionate individuals who are team players with leadership qualities. We offer our employees not just a job but an exciting career with limitless opportunities. Beyond excellent career prospects and competitive remuneration packages, we continuously encourage exceptional performance through professional training, career development, and other reward and recognition schemes. We provide our employees with a conducive working environment, encourage creativity, innovation, enhance personal and corporate effectiveness as well as efficiency.
If you share our values and goals, and have what it takes to succeed, email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternatively, we also welcome you to drop by for a walk-in interview at: 1 Sophia Road, #06-23/29 Peace Centre Singapore 228149
Location: Alexandra Road
Working Hours: Shift hours (Min 4 hours) and able to work at least 3 days/week (inclusive of weekends/PH when being scheduled to)
Salary: $8 per hour
Period: Immediate – min 3 months
- Support the daily operations by ensuring good customer service in your respective area.
- Abide to existing operating procedures, ensure high levels of Quality, Service and Cleanliness (Q.S.C.) and accurate cash registry of sales transactions at all times.
- Any discrepancy, customers’ feedbacks are to be made aware to the Supervisor.
- In food preparation, you ensure conformance to Food Safety and Hygiene practices, actively practise First-In-First-Out (FIFO) in all products to ensure proper rotation of freshness and quality.
- High level of personal grooming and hygiene are to be maintained at all times.
- *Required to handle pork but gloves will be given.
- Passionate, cheerful and positive, you are service-oriented and able to work in a high volume and fast-paced environment in support of retail peak periods.
- You have strong sense of ownership with regards to your role and responsibilities, able to carry out your tasks with minimal supervision.
- You also enjoy interactions with customers, able to communicate effectively in Basic English and have good interpersonal skills.
Interested applicants, kindly email your detailed resume (MS Word format is preferred):
email@example.com (Reg No: R1107390)
Please ensure that applications sent through email are no bigger than 1Mb.
We thank all applicants for your interest but regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates would be notified.
Success Human Resource Centre Pte Ltd (EA License Number: 97C4832)
1 Sophia Road, Peace Centre,
#06-23/29 Singapore 228149
T: 6337 3183 | F: 6337 0329 | W: www.successhrc.com.sg