Are you looking for a challenging and exciting career in the recruitment industry? If you love to meet new people, wish to derive personal satisfaction when there are successful job matches and are able to assist candidates in attaining their dream jobs,
WE WANT YOU! JOIN US NOW!
At Success Human Resource Centre, we are constantly seeking passionate individuals who are team players with leadership qualities. We offer our employees not just a job but an exciting career with limitless opportunities. Beyond excellent career prospects and competitive remuneration packages, we continuously encourage exceptional performance through professional training, career development, and other reward and recognition schemes. We provide our employees with a conducive working environment, encourage creativity, innovation, enhance personal and corporate effectiveness as well as efficiency.
If you share our values and goals, and have what it takes to succeed, email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternatively, we also welcome you to drop by for a walk-in interview at: 1 Sophia Road, #06-23/29 Peace Centre Singapore 228149
• Location: Clementi (Tertiary Institute)
• Salary: $2500 to $4000
• Mon to Fri: 8.30am to 5.30pm
- Assists in designing, developing and implementing the Student Life curriculum and programmes (especially Journey-Based Learning and Adventure Leadership).
- Supports the Service-Learning programmes and practices (eg. Actions for Cause).
- Develops and monitors various youth development programmes.
- Manages and builds networks and relationships with stakeholders and partners.
- Plans, organises and coordinates activities and events that support the various programmes.
- Mentors and coordinates university-wide student-led and student-initiated activities.
- Monitors and evaluates the programmes and learning outcomes.
- Manages and facilitates the administrative functions (and cross-functions and duties).
- Degree holder with at least 2-3 years of work experience in an administrative capacity. Experience with service-learning and student activities is preferred.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills, teamwork and a high level of integrity.
- Ability to work independently as well as in a team.
- Familiarity with the education industry.
Interested applicants, kindly email your detailed resume (MS Word format is preferred):
email@example.com (Reg No: R1107390)
Please ensure that applications sent through email are no bigger than 1Mb.
We thank all applicants for your interest but regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates would be notified.
Success Human Resource Centre Pte Ltd (EA License Number: 97C4832)
1 Sophia Road, Peace Centre,
#06-23/29 Singapore 228149
T: 6337 3183 | F: 6337 0329 | W: www.successhrc.com.sg