Are you looking for a challenging and exciting career in the recruitment industry? If you love to meet new people, wish to derive personal satisfaction when there are successful job matches and are able to assist candidates in attaining their dream jobs,
WE WANT YOU! JOIN US NOW!
At Success Human Resource Centre, we are constantly seeking passionate individuals who are team players with leadership qualities. We offer our employees not just a job but an exciting career with limitless opportunities. Beyond excellent career prospects and competitive remuneration packages, we continuously encourage exceptional performance through professional training, career development, and other reward and recognition schemes. We provide our employees with a conducive working environment, encourage creativity, innovation, enhance personal and corporate effectiveness as well as efficiency.
If you share our values and goals, and have what it takes to succeed, email your resume to email@example.com. Alternatively, we also welcome you to drop by for a walk-in interview at: 1 Sophia Road, #06-23/29 Peace Centre Singapore 228149
3 + 3 Months Contract AML/CFT Compliance Executive
- Attractive Salary
- Free shuttle service
- Opportunity to convert to perm
- Maintenance of AML/CFT database and registers.
- AML System assignment, investigation and closure of alerts.
- Review Enhanced Due Diligence documentations from Business Units to ensure timely completion.
- Provide advice on AML/CFT alerts, issues and procedures to business and other support units.
- Perform batch name screening for business units against internal & external blacklisted database for matched records.
- Review of STRs and related submissions to the local regulatory authorities and Head Office and follow-up on status of lodgment and subsequent closure by CAD.
- Maintenance of WLM exclusion file including collate supporting for exclusion approval.
- UAT testing for roll-out of AML System patches/change requests.
- Conduct on-site and off-site compliance review for identified Business Units.
- Prepare AML/CFT reports for management reporting including statistics for STRs, AML/CFT attendance etc.
- Identify breaches, report findings and provide updates to management.
- Other compliance duties as assigned from time-to-time.
- 3 + 3 months (conversion depends on performance)
- Changi Business Park (with free shuttle services from West/ North/ Northeast/ AMK area
- Monday to Friday: 9am – 6.30pm
- $3000 – $5000 (Depending on experience)
- Minimum qualification: Degree
- Experience in AML/ CFT is preferred
Interested applicants, kindly email your detailed resume (MS Word format is preferred):
firstname.lastname@example.org (Reg No: R1107386)
Please ensure that applications sent through email are no bigger than 1Mb.
We thank all applicants for your interest but regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates would be notified.
Success Human Resource Centre Pte Ltd (EA License Number: 97C4832)
1 Sophia Road, Peace Centre,
#06-23/29 Singapore 228149
T: 6337 3183 | F: 6337 0329 | W: www.successhrc.com.sg