Free Workshop: Proven Stock Investing Strategies To Achieve 12% Annually
28 Oct 2014 - 30 Oct 2014
9 Penang Road #13-13 Park Mall Singapore 238459
28th Oct 2014 (Conducted in English)
30th Oct 2014 (Conducted in Mandarin)
7:30 PM - 10:00 PM
for more information.
What others are saying
Bonus! Bring a friend and get this Bestseller Book for Free !
1) What’s the difference between Investing and Gambling?
2) Painful lessons from the Asian Financial Crisis
3) Common misconceptions taught in financial planning books
4) How to decode housing loan packages?
5) How to choose a housing loan for property investment or home purchase
6) 5 tips to successful retirement planning
7) Many other interesting topics
An essential read for anyone who wants to be successful financially.
About the Programme Provider
About The Speaker – Kenneth Tan
Kenneth Tan is a training partner with Wealth Directions, a company that helps public increase financial literacy. His educational background is in the area of Management Accounting & Finance and has 12 years of experience holding various financial positions in 2 MNCs. Kenneth is also an Associated Financial Planner (AFP). Kenneth started from humble beginnings and amassed more than 20 years of investing experience, primarily focusing in Stocks and Properties. Kenneth created the Essential Stocks Analysis to help beginners get a head start into Stock investing. As a speaker, Kenneth is well sought after and have spoken to hundreds of people and conducted more than 50 workshops and courses to date. Kenneth is currently dedicating most of his time teaching other aspiring investors to achieve their financial goals in a stress free and relaxed way.