ExxonMobil is one of Singapore’s largest foreign manufacturing investors. Our Singapore refinery and chemical plant form ExxonMobil’s largest integrated manufacturing site in the world.
Singapore is also the Asia Pacific hub for ExxonMobil’s downstream and chemical businesses. We have an extensive network of service stations under the Esso brand here, and also supply the commercial markets in Singapore and the region with chemicals, liquefied natural gas, and industrial, aviation and marine fuels and lubricants.
ExxonMobil has operated in Singapore for more than 120 years. From trading kerosene in the 1890s to a multi-billion dollar manufacturing and marketing presence today. To date, we employ more than 3,300 people and have invested more than S$20 billion in fixed assets here.
We hire exceptional people, and every one of them is empowered to think independently, take initiative and be innovative.
Join us and discover a rewarding career with ExxonMobil.
We are recruiting for the following positions:
- Analyzer Engineers
- Electrical Engineers
- Reliability Engineers
- Machinery Engineers
- Inspection Engineers
- Lubricants Engineers
- Environmental Engineers
- Process Safety Engineers
- Process Design Engineers
- Asphalt Zone Technical Advisors
- Inspection Front Line Supervisors
Submit your application via our careers website, and include your resume, CV, certificates, transcripts and supporting documents by April 15, 2017.
- Click on the careers website hyperlink
- Click on apply when you arrive at the Singapore Job Search page
- Complete the online application form and attach supporting documents
- In the application form, for the question, “How did you learn about opportunities at ExxonMobil?" please indicate “Jobs Central talent drive campaign"
Please note that only one application per candidate is required.
We will not be able to respond to all applications and only shortlisted candidates will be notified.