Closing Date: 18th September 201203/09/2012
Structural Draftsman (Oil & Gas/DIP/Attractive Benefits)
- To develop detailed shop drawings from structural layout drawings and standard connection details. Shop drawings should include bill of material for steel, welding details & sizes, connection details, NDE requirements, splice location & details, part nos, weld joint nos, plating/grating layout & details, ladders & handrails, deck penetration for piping, pipe supt trimmer steel, equipment supt, drain boxes etc.
- To correctly specify structural component parts in terms of material specification and item description in compliance with the Customer Specification & Structural Code.
- To maintain the processes and procedures in the design flow for compliance with the Integrated Management System – in matters such as approval process, document issue, internal review, change processes etc.
- To maintain & update the data required for the Key Performance Index for design.
- To make site survey when necessary for development of design or as built mark up.
Required Skills or Tools:
- Proficient in using ACAD software to make shop drawings.
- Have knowledge of and experience with common structural materials & fasteners, coating of fasteners, welding symbols, extent of NDE for various structural design categories, acceptable joint details, etc
- Have knowledge of material and welding traceability in Oil & Gas industry.
- Understand contents in Structural, Mechanical, Piping and PID drawings
- Preferably Diploma in Structural Engineering or NTC in Drafting.
- Minimum 2 years experience, show evidence of experience with self prepared drawings.
- Preferably with experience in the Oil & Gas industry.
- Attractive Remuneration Package Awaits the Successful Candidate!
Qualified or interested candidates, please kindly apply in through emailing your CV to us at JOBS@BIZHUB.COM.SG
We are looking forward to have a further discussion with you.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates would be notified.
Resumes please INCLUDE the following:
- Personal Particulars
- Work experiences in point forms
- Current and Expected salary
- All Reasons for leaving
- Date of availability & duration
- Recent photograph
Thank you and we wish you all the best in your job search!