Provide personal assistance and secretarial service to the Directors; Managing calendars, appointment scheduling Drafting correspondences including letter and email writing and provide Claim assistance to the Directors. Assist in coordinating the accommodation and transportation needs for overseas VIP visitors/ guests. Preparation and distribution of meeting materials/ collaterals/ documents. Set up meetings and record minutes. Handle confidential matters and maintain proper filing system. Flexibility in rendering assistance to cover fellow colleague during their absence. Other ad hoc projects/duties.
- Possess secretarial qualifications will be advantageous.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in English
- Good organizational skills; Able to communicate effectively and confidently with external parties
- Highly proficient in Microsoft Office applications
- Preferably with Marketing experience in similar capacity.
- Applicants should be Chinese Singaporean citizens or Singapore PRs.