Closing Date: 30th September 201230/08/2012
- Responsible for assisting in the processing of tenders, purchase requisitions, invoices, sales orders and other documentation as and when necessary.
- Distribution of sales orders to respective departments.
- To ensure that all tender documents are completed within the specified deadlines.
- To record all project enquiries received in the IRIS system.
- To ensure proper filing of all documents and correspondences.
- To update all customers database.
- Preparation of brochures and to arrange for replenishment of brochures.
- Follow-up of customers P.O. on delivery and shipment.
- Follow-up of quotations to customers.
- Maintenance and updating of principals' / suppliers' brochures.
- Co-ordination between inter-departments for any open issues.
- To keep stationery inventory for the Project Section.
- Responsible for project/engineering dept. documentation and filing system for drawings.
- Dip. in Shipping/Electrical/Electronics Engineering would be an advantage
- 1 year hands-on experience in project and administrative work, preferably in the same industry.
- Good communication skills at all levels
- Familiar with Microsoft Office software package
- Fresh graduate from Shipping Engineering
Please submit your application with a detailed resume stating current and expected salaries and contact number together with a recent photograph to :
Fax : 6862 2430