The job is primarily preparing and reporting Key Performance Indicators (KPI) (60%) with other additional duties (40%) which include calculating and resolving demurrage claims.
Details are as follows:
- Oversee timely data inputs by Data Entry Team;
- Prepare charts and KPI reports on a quarterly and monthly basis for our customers;
- Organize and attend KPI meetings when necessary;
- Analyse demurrage claims and liaise with brokers/operators internally and external customers to resolve the claims.
- Diploma holder with 3 years’ work experience;
- Shipping knowledge is an advantage but not required as there will be on-the-job training;
- Proficient in Word, Excel and Power Point, with stronger emphasis on Excel;
- Comfortable in working with data sets;
- Meticulous and analytical;
- Fluent in English;
- Have a pleasant demeanour and be able to work with people from other cultures/nationalities.
Remuneration will commensurate with experience.
Only Singaporeans and Singapore PRs need apply.
To apply, please email your resume to email@example.com
Closing Date: 23th
Details about the Company can be found at www.spimarineasia.com