Work Location: Woodlands
You will handle the full spectrum of HR responsibilities including staff recruitment and movements, annual performance review, staff counselling, training and development, as well as the administration of employees' welfare and benefits.
- Responsible for handling the full spectrum of HR operations including recruitment and selection, new employee orientation and induction in the Company.
- Administer staff confirmation and performance appraisal
- Manage staff welfare and administer staff benefits and claims such as leave & absences, medical, maternity and insurance
- Manage staff training budget; as well as track utilization, cost and hours.
- Review, formulate and implement HR policies and procedures
- Any other tasks/projects that may be assigned from time to time
- Degree or Diploma holder in Human Resource Management / Business Administration
- Minimum 3 to 4 years of relevant experience
- Strong understanding of the Singapore employment laws and HR practices
- Good communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to interact with all levels of the organisation
- Meticulous, resourceful and able to multi-task
- Team player with the ability to work independently
Only Singaporeans and Singapore PRs need to apply.
Interested applicants are to send in your detailed resume including current and expected salary, date of commencement and photo to email@example.com.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.