Closing Date: 20th September 201203/09/2012
Human Resource Senior Executive / Assistant Manager
- Manage full spectrum of HR function including Recruitment & Selection, Year end performance review, Discipline, Exit clearance & interviews etc.
- Responsible for planning & implementation of HR projects and initiative
- Any other duties / ad-hoc projects that may be delegated from time to time on HR matters.
- Able to coach, guide and supervise HR admin staff
- A recognized degree or equivalent to HRM qualification
- At least 3 years of solid HR generalist role preferred
- Mature personality, able to engage senior level management
- Good knowledge in local HR practices and labour legislation
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Self motivated, pro-active, meticulous, well organised and able to work with minimal supervision