- Responsible to supervise swimming activities in and around the pool
- Ensure safety rules are being observed by pool users
- Inspects and maintain pool, equipment and water
- Provide administrative support to the Chief Lifeguard
- Coordinate part time work schedules
- Possess a valid CPR & Lifesaving certification
- Minimum 2 year’s lifeguarding and pool attending experience
- Competent swimmer
- Ability to work under a dynamic and fast paced environment
- Must be able to work shifts, weekends and public holidays
- Customer-oriented with good interpersonal and communication skills
- Basic computer knowledge
If you are keen to join our dynamic team, kindly call or email us with a detailed resume, stating current & expected salaries, contact number (s) to:
Senior Director of People Development
The American Club
21 Scotts Road, Singapore 228219
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Personal data collected is for recruitment purposes only.
Position only open to Singaporeans/Singapore PR only.