- Location: North-East
- Salary: up to $2200 (based on working experience)
- 5-day Work week
- Office hour
§ Involved in a study on nursing home residents by providing administrative and office support activities.
§ Reviewing and extracting clinical information from patients’ case notes
§ Data entry and managing databases
§ Conducting telephone satisfaction surveys
§ Arranging for appointments
§ Prepare statistics for reporting
§ Process payments and procurements, filing and faxing
§ Coordinate various activities within the department.
- GCE ‘A’ Level / Diploma or its equivalent.
- Previous experience extracting data from case notes will be an advantage.
- Possess strong computer knowledge and well-versed with Microsoft Excel.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Possess good initiative, is responsible, meticulous, neat, able to multi-task and work independently.
- Good spoken and written English.
- Able to speak and read Mandarin fluently and able to converse in at least 1 dialect.
- Only Singaporeans and PR need to apply
Kindly submit resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org
the following documents, in MS Word format
- Position applying for
- Complete resume & detailed work experience
- Last-drawn salary
- Expected remuneration
- Notice period, if any