Closing Date: 2012-09-1414th September 201231/08/2012
- Establish the cost of installation, materials & workmanships and to come out with a well –planned quotation which is beneficial to both the company and the main contractors for each individual project that the company is handling.
- Prepare contracts for projects by stating clearly the terms and conditions, studying and understand the contracts offered to us.
- Prepare and submit claims for payment and responsible for payment collection
- Prepare and submit quotations. Diligently to following up of the cases present on hand
- Do awarding of contracts and preparation of contracts related documents
- Sourcing and purchasing of materials and related products needed for production
- Need to perform liaison with engineer and sales department
- Need to perform liaison with main contractors, sub-contractors and other parties involved the projects
- Do frequent studies and reference on other project cases to solve any problems occur in the field of work.
- Minimum Diploma / Degree holder in Civil Engineering / Building / Engineering (General)
- Minimum 3-5 years of experiences in related industry
- Self-motivated, resourceful and able to take initiative and solve problems
- Able to work both independently and as a team
- Will be a plus if able to start work with in short
Interested applicants, please submit your updated resume(including your latest photo, reason of leaving for each employment histories, current drawn and expected salary, availability to start work)
to email: email@example.com