- Supervising an Accounts team and ensuring smooth daily operations
- Management and statutory reporting
- Fixed asset management and control
- Preparation and submission of GST and other statutory returns
- Performing General Ledger and financial reconciliation and analysis
- Inventory management and control
- Providing critical support in the annual Operating and Capital Budget process
- Preparing financial forecasts
- Liaising with bankers, auditors, tax consultants and government authorities
- A Certified Public Accountant (CPA) with a degree in Accountancy or an equivalent professional qualification
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience in a supervisory or managerial capacity
- Previous work experience in the hospitality industry will be an advantage
- Strong working knowledge of accounting in a computerized environment
- Well-versed with current Singapore Financial Reporting requirements and Singapore Tax Laws
- Able to work independently and motivate a team of staff to achieve department objectives
- Strong leadership with excellent communication and interpersonal skills
If you are keen to join our dynamic team, kindly call or email us with a detailed resume, stating current & expected salaries, contact number (s) to:
Senior Director of People Development
The American Club
21 Scotts Road, Singapore 228219
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Personal data collected is for recruitment purposes only.
Position only open to Singaporeans/Singapore PR only.