- Supervise the Assistant Internal Auditor and Internal Auditor to ensure efficient and effective functioning of internal controls and operating procedures
- Conduct a wide range of financial, operational and IT audits to address the areas of control and governance
- Identify internal control weaknesses and make recommendations to promote the continuous improvement of the control processes
- Follow up on the status of implementation of Internal Audit recommendations
- Minimum Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma or Professional Degree in Finance/ Accountancy/ Banking or equivalent
- At least 5 year(s) of working experience in the related field
- Preferably specialised in Finance - Audit/Taxation or equivalent
At Far East Organization, we develop talent and build dynamic individuals who thrive on challenges.
Interested parties are invited to submit their resumes by clicking on the "Apply" button below.
We regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified.