Closing Date: 17th September 201217/08/2012
Urban Planner (Strategic Planning)
You will help to set strategic long-term land use policies and planning guidelines. Focus will be on optimising land use, integrating land use, transportation planning and environmental improvements.
- A good degree/postgraduate diploma in urban and regional planning, architecture, civil engineering, transport planning, environmental studies, building, real estate, sociology, geography or economics
- Relevant experience will be useful
- Excellent analytical and writing skills
- Good presentation and communication skills
- Quick learners with a high level of commitment will have an advantage
- Ability to work independently as well as in a team is a must
- Fresh graduates are welcome to apply
Please note that successful candidates will be offered contract employment.